PLASTICOLOR - Dosing Units
The PLASTICOLOR modular system has four dosing unit sizes with a performance between 70 g/h and 3,500 kg/h.
- It is easy to change screws - snap locks allow the motor to be folded away easily.
- Quick cleaning by means of rapid discharge (manual or pneumatic)
- Quantity control by means of a test opening (PC 3200)
- During production, dosing units can be filled or emptied with the help of neckpiece slides (manual or pneumatic) that securely seal the devices against the neckpiece.
- Further accessories include fill-level sensors for the neckpiece and/or hopper, powder seals, high capacity inserts/deflector plates for different materials or hopper slides
Dosing units can be used as individual dosing units, but can also be used in
- Colour change systems
- Dosing systems
- Volumetric mixing stations
- Gravimetric mixing stations